please follow these care tips to keep your jewellery safe:
1. do not cut the thread. a portion of our jewellery is handmade using needle and thread. if the thread is cut this will damage the integrity and support of the bead stitching.
2. do not wear in water. jewellery should never be worn whilst swimming or bathing, as this can damage the thread, stones and beads over time.
3. store your jewellery away from direct sunlight in a cool dry place. although all jewellery is made from high quality glass seed beads, direct sunlight can cause the colours to fade over time. to keep jewellery vibrant, store out of direct sunlight, preferably in a jewellery bag or box.
* the velvet lined box that comes with your furrow product is perfect for storage.
4. avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
5. for light cleaning, use a jewellery polishing cloth for wiping away any dirt or skin oils that have built up on the item. alternatively, you can gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. a gentle circular motion is great for buffing and restoring shine so as not to strip coating and plating, as well as to avoid scratching. never use chemical jewellery cleaners as these can do more harm than good.